United Airlines, Inc., UA
Flight listing policy and procedures
Flight listings must be made at least 48 hours in advance of travel for international flights and 12 hours in advance for all other flights.
- Must make their flight listing via the UA Web Flight Listing Tool (available through the ID90T website https://ifc.id90.com/
- Username: XXemp (XX = your two letter airline code)
- Password: ### (### = your billing code/three digit ticket designator)
IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHEN LISTING:
- THE NAME OF THE ETICKET MUST MATCH EXACTLY THE NAME ON THE LISTING.
- IF THE ETICKET WAS ISSUES AS A ROUNDTRIP, THE LISTING MUST BE CREATED ROUND TRIP.
Once the PNR is created changes to the itinerary - dates and/or flight numbers- can be done calling our ePass desk that's open 24/7. The number is 1 866 359 3727. There is no fee for this type of changes.
- There are No embargoes at this time.
Flights Included, Excluded
All United Express flights operated by Chautauqua, Mesa, Republic, SkyWest, Trans States, Go Jet, Shuttle America, ExpressJet, Commutair and Cape Air are included. United Express flights operated by Silver Airways Doing Business As (DBA) United are included. 3M-Silver Airways Flight series 3975 - 4050 & 9760 - 9811 are excluded.
Codeshare flights operated by Star Alliance or other codeshare Partners are excluded.
- Employees, retirees and their travel eligibles are exempt from the first bag checked fee, up to a maximum of 70lbs. All pass riders pay excess and overweight baggage fees consistent witn customer charges.
- Pass riders’ overall appearance should be well-groomed, neat, clean and in good taste.
- Attire should be respectful of fellow revenue passengers, employees and pass riders.
- Pass riders may wear denim attire (such as jeans), shorts that are no more than three inches above the knee and athletic shoes when traveling in Coach or Business cabin.
The following attire is unacceptable in any cabin but is not limited to:
- Any attire that reveals a midriff.
- Attire that reveals any type of undergarments.
- Attire that is designated as sleepwear, underwear, or swim attire.
- Mini Skirts
- Shorts that do not meet 3 inches above the knee when in a standing position.
- Form-fitting lycra/spandex tops, pants and dresses.
- Attire that has offensive and/or derogatory terminology or graphics.
- Attire that is excessively dirty or has holes/tears.
- Any attire that is provocative, inappropriately revealing, or see-through clothing.
- Bare feet
- Beach-type, rubber flip-flops
CUSTOMER SERVICE'S JUDGEMENT WILL PREVAIL IN ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE DRESS CODE.