United Airlines, Inc., UA
Flight listing policy and procedures
- Flight listings must be made at least 48 hours in advance of travel for international flights and 12 hours in advance for all other flights.
- Employees of other airlines must make their flight listing via the UA Web Flight Listing Tool (available through the ID90T website https://ifc.id90.com/
- Username: XXemp (XX = your two letter airline code)
- Password: ### (### = your billing code/three digit ticket designator)
- There are No embargoes at this time.
Flights Included, Excluded
All United Express flights operated by Chautauqua, Mesa, Republic, SkyWest, Trans States, Go Jet, Shuttle America, ExpressJet, Commutair, Silver Airways, Cape Air are included.
Codeshare flights operated by Star Alliance or other codeshare Partners are excluded.
- Employees, retirees and their travel eligibles are exempt from the first and second bag checked fee.
- Pass riders’ overall appearance should be well-groomed, neat, clean and in good taste.
- Attire should be respectful of fellow revenue passengers, employees and pass riders.
- Pass riders may wear denim attire (such as jeans), shorts that are no more than three inches above the knee and athletic shoes when traveling in Coach or Business cabin.
The following attire is unacceptable in any cabin but is not limited to:
- Any attire that reveals a midriff.
- Attire that reveals any type of undergarments.
- Attire that is designated as sleepwear, underwear, or swim attire.
- Mini Skirts
- Shorts that do not meet 3 inches above the knee when in a standing position.
- Form-fitting lycra/spandex tops, pants and dresses.
- Attire that has offensive and/or derogatory terminology or graphics.
- Attire that is excessively dirty or has holes/tears.
- Any attire that is provocative, inappropriately revealing, or see-through clothing.
- Bare feet
- Beach-type, rubber flip-flops
- CUSTOMER SERVICE'S JUDGEMENT WILL PREVAIL IN ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE DRESS CODE.