Deutsche Lufthansa AG, LH
Flight listing policy and procedures
- Listing is mandatory via https://www.myidtravel.com/myidlisting/
Visas and Passports & API/ESTA
- Please check www.lufthansa.com
- The necessary travel documents such as passport,visa or vaccination certificates must be acquired and their validity must be checked by the traveller before starting the trip. LH accepts no responsibilty for missing or invalid documents. Fines imposed to LH, resulting from non-compliance with official requirements, will be borne by the the traveller.
- For all travel to India and or transiting India a Visa is always required !!
- all train and bus services operated under LH flight number
- embargo on all LH flights to and from Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO) extended to July 15th due to temporarily closure of Terminal 3
- Same baggage allowance as for full fare passengers applies.
- The carriage of baggage of ID travellers is also subject to the space availability and any weight restrictions which may apply to the flight.
- Excess baggage: the regular full-fare passengers rules apply and it must be paid in full at the normal rates. Please check www.lufthansa.com
- Acc international standard - it is forbidden to carry items in favour of third parties.
Economy Class: 1 piece of hand baggage (max: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm / 8kg)
First und Business Class: 2 pieces of hand bagge (max: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm / 8kg)
Check-in & times
- Diff acc to the standard of the responsible airport - pls check www.lufthansa.com
- When not mentioned at least 60 minutes before your scheduled flight departure
- Possible for firm ZED & MIBA booked passengers.
- In some cases not available to standby (or "space available") passengers. When planning your trip, please ensure you leave yourself enough time to land and check-in again at any intermediate point.
- Special Services like Wheelchair and PETC have to be requested in the reservation and have to be confirmed by LH.
- No Special Services for stand-by passengers possible.
- ASR for ID passengers not allowed.
- Children under 16 years cannot travel on a rebate ticket unless accompanied by an adult travelling on the same type of rebate ticket.
Dress code and Behaviour
- Eligible Persons travelling under the terms of this agreement must ensure that their appearance and behaviour are in line with the Transporting Airline’s policy. Eligible Persons must ensure that no inconvenience is given to commercial passengers of the Transporting Airline and that ground staff and cabin crew are not distracted from giving maximum service to such passengers.As a rule, Eligible Persons should be dressed in accordance with public standards of good taste. This will normally mean attire suitable for an office, or smart casual wear. It excludes jeans, T-shirts, sweat-shirts, shorts, gym shoes, and similar extremes of casual wear.Failure to observe the regulations of the Transporting Airline may result in refusal to accept for travel.