Cathay Pacific Airways Limited, CX
Operations affected by extensive ATC flow controls in Shanghai
Dear Interline colleagues,
Due to inclement weather and extensive ATC flow controls in Pudong Shanghai, Cathay Pacific and Dragonair’s flights to the city have been affected. A total of four flights were cancelled today, and the HKIA and Shanghai teams are working hard to protect seats of Dragonair and Cathay flights to/from PVG and SHA for all revenue passengers.
In view of the situation, please take note of the followings:
· ID passengers who are holding confirmed bookings are encouraged to postpone non-essential travel.
· ID passengers intending to using sub-load are advised that given the likelihood of operational disruption they should postpone their travel.
As the airport staff will be fully tied up by assisting revenue customers whose itineraries have been disrupted, we would much appreciate that the ID passengers could postpone travel to/from Shanghai and Hong Kong for the next few days, if possible.
Please ensure that your travel nominees are aware of this important information, too.
Thank you for your understanding.
Benefits Services Centre
Cathay Pacific Airways and Dragonair
17th June 2015
Flight listing policy and procedures
- If your airline has a Staff Travel Interline Electronic Ticket Agreement (STIET)with CX, you MUST arrange listing by visiting this website www.myidtravel.com/myidlisting/ and please show up at the respective CX airport services counter no later than 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- You have purchased tickets via myIDTravel for CX, your listing has been arranged online at the time of ticketing.
- If you do not have your airlines's log-in to access myIDTravel for CX, please contact your carrier's staff travel coordinator.
- If you are holding a Traditional Paper Ticket for CX, listing is not required and please show up and register at the respective airport services counter 120 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. Please be reminded that Traditional Paper Tickets will remain in use where a specific bilateral arrangement exists between CX/KA and the carrier(s) concerned.
- If you are listed and your travel plan is changed, please cancel any unwanted listing via myIDTravel for CX at the earliest possible date in order to avoid wastage of meals and any additional costs for the transporting airlines.
Visas and Passports and API
- Passengers must possess valid tickets and proper travel documents (including valid visas / entry permit if required) for all countries to or via which they travel, unless an exemption to that effect is granted by the country authorities.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months, while travel visa and/or entry permit must be valid for the period of stay or beyond depending on the country concerned.
- Failure to comply with the standard requirement may result in problems with passenger processing and refusal for entry.
- CX flights not operated by CX aircraft; Joint Venture flights; Code Share flights; Chartered flights; and Domestic Sectors within a Country (eg. KUL-PEN).
- Flight range between CX1000-1999, 6000-7999 and 9000-9999.
- ANC-YTO-ANC, BAH-RUH and DXB-JED-DXB.
- ID passengers should be dressed in accordance with public standards of good taste. This will normally mean attire suitable for an office, or smart casual wear. It excludes jeans, T-shirts, sweat-shirts, shorts, gym shoes, and similar extremes of casual wear.
- Dress standards are enforced at airports and our Airport Services staff have the final say on what is or is not acceptable dress and if the standard of dress is improper the ID passenger will not be accepted for boarding.
- Checked Baggage Allowance for all ID passengers travelling with ID tickets shall be either 1 piece on services where the piece system applies or 20KG on all other services.
- Please visit CX corporate website for the latest arrangement. See Below:
- If you are holding Staff Interline Electronic Ticket and listed on any CX flight via www.myidtravel.com/myidlisting/, please show up at CX airport services counter no later than 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you are holding a Traditional Paper Ticket for CX, listing is not required and please show up at airport services counter 120 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure
- Not available
- ID passengers who have been accepted for boarding should arrive at the boarding gate at least 20 minutes before flight departure.
- Special meals are not available to any standby passengers. If you have specific dietary needs or preferences, you should carry on board your own provisions.
- ID passengers who are under the age of 16 must travel accompanied by an adult holding the same type of ticket.
- ID passengers are not allowed to request up-grading.
- CX recommends all ID passengers to arrange comprehensive insurance.
- ID passengers are expected to purchase all tickets that are likely to require from own airline.
- CX will not issue any rebate tickets for ID passengers from interlines.
- Please visit CX corporate website for details. See below: http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_HK/whatonboard/ourfleet/b_747_400